Friday, May 11, 2012

~The reason for this blog~

 When I first got into the Naruto Series in 2006, I had no clue as to why I enjoyed it so much, I just knew that I loved it. Now that I am older I have found the reasons as to why it drew me in like a bug flying towards the light~

For me it was the latent spiritual messages and lessons that captured me every Thursday morning, to read the new manga or watch the new episode. In the last year I have made many connections and want to provide others with the opportunity to experience this wonderful anime.


"I have always searched for meaning in my life, knew that somethings could change if only..."
This same thinking reminds me of Naruto and how he at the beginning of the show does anything just to be noticed, good or bad. But I'll get to that a little farther on in my blog.

I just find it interesting as to how much the series has grown and all the wisdom that is underneath it all, and so it starts~ my first blog about something that I truly enjoy talking about, feel free to run things back and forth with me. I am always up for any new ideas or other insights of this amazing anime.

by ~denik115922


No comments:

Post a Comment